The launch of Season Two of Name of Responsibility®: Vanguard and Warzone will mark the following step in our ongoing dedication to bettering your gameplay expertise.
This previous week, we shared loads of new content material coming this season. Nevertheless, that every one is secondary to our essential precedence: offering the neighborhood with a optimistic and enjoyable gameplay expertise.
That comes with bettering and fixing what’s already launched. Season Two – along with patches launched throughout its delay and updates to return after its launch – is aimed toward doing simply that.
Naturally, we have now thrilling plans within the works throughout the franchise this 12 months, however at present the staff’s focus is strictly on the Warzone expertise we’re all enjoying right now, addressing present frustrations, and tackling a number of vital requests from our neighborhood.
These are our present plans:
Our Priorities for Warzone
The primary precedence for our builders is “High quality of Life” – making adjustments that enable Warzone to be extra accessible and fewer irritating for our neighborhood.
Examples of this embrace over 30 enhancements coming at Season Two’s launch, together with:
– Enhancements in all types of motion: car dealing with, parachutes deploying at a decrease vertical peak, elevated participant mantle peak, and collision fixes for each automobiles and gamers.
– The Fuel Masks animation not interrupting Operators who goal down sights.
– When inserting Armor Plates, it refills a full plate of armor earlier than filling broken ones.
That is along with fixing bugs and points. In Season Two, we’re addressing a number of points, together with the next ones:
– Efficiency and streaming points, together with Purchase Station freezes, voice chat connectivity, and distorted graphics, throughout all platforms.
– Particular Operator skins being invisible at sure distances.
– Blockages to Fashionable Warfare® Multiplayer, which is tied to Warzone’s launcher.
The Name of Responsibility groups throughout our studios monitor each public neighborhood sentiment and each facet of day-to-day motion taking place in our sport. All that helps us establish points and deal with them, and that’s on prime of what’s present in growth as is fastened earlier than it’s launched publicly.
In the end, we need to concentrate on what makes Warzone pleasant to our neighborhood: the place gameplay comes first, and new options aren’t carried out at the price of stability.
One other precedence is neighborhood communication. This debrief, our blogs, Raven Software program’s Patch Notes, and the work of our devoted social media and neighborhood administration groups are all a part of protecting you, the participant, knowledgeable of what’s taking place in Warzone, Vanguard, and different Name of Responsibility video games.
Addressing Prime Neighborhood Requests
Along with efficiency enhancements throughout all platforms, we have now heard the neighborhood loud and clear on their different prime requests for Warzone.
Area of View (FOV) sliders on console is considered one of them.
Including FOV on console in Warzone creates main efficiency impacts for previous gen console gamers. Our objective is for Warzone to be a performant expertise on all platforms, so we don’t plan to implement an FOV Slider on console right now.
We additionally perceive that we aren’t immediately talking to each neighborhood request in official communications. However we’re reaffirming our dedication to listening to those considerations and guaranteeing vigorous and useful inside discussions that the builders have about them earlier than options – at any time when potential – are carried out.
Season Two would be the subsequent main step in repeatedly bettering your sport expertise, and we proceed to tremendously worth the suggestions from our neighborhood.
Lastly, we additionally wished to provide a peek into what’s on the horizon in 2022 for Name of Responsibility. The staff is worked up to verify some extra information under.
Keep frosty, mates.
– This 12 months’s Name of Responsibility is a sequel to Fashionable Warfare® 2019.
– The brand new sport and a brand new Warzone expertise are designed collectively from the ground-up.
– Anticipate an enormous evolution of Battle Royale with all-new playspace and a brand new sandbox mode.
– A brand new engine powers each the brand new Name of Responsibility sport launch and Warzone.
– Growth on each the brand new Name of Responsibility and the Warzone expertise is being led by Infinity Ward.