A healthy gut is a sign of a healthy you but these days most people are facing various gut related issues that affect their day to day lifestyle. As people bumped into fast paced lifestyles, they have changed eating habits, sleeping patterns, even their living practices. This caused them weak gut health. When people lose their dependability on nature, they have started facing a wide range of health issues, most of them were directly or indirectly unhealthy gut driven. Of course, people have identified these issues and started working toward it. That is a reason herbals supplements like amla powder, aloe vera juice, tulsi, turmeric powder, green tea, green coffee, apple cider vinegar, and others are making space in our life. Lets know the signs of an unhealthy gut and tips to keep it healthier.
Signs of Unhealthy gut:
Many facets of the new lifestyle have damaged the good bacteria in the gut that affects various other aspects of overall health and wellness including weight, hormone, skin, immunity, heart health, breathing, brain activities, and many more. Here are some signs of unhealthy gut.
- Upset stomach like gas, diarrhea, constipation, bloating, and others.
- High sugar level in the blood
- Increased inflammation
- Unwanted weight gain
- Eczema, irritation, and other skin related problems
- Weak immune system
- Digestive problems
- Food allergies
- Sleeping disorder
Things For Better Gut Health:
If some of you are facing these issues, it is possible to have a weak gut. Here are some tips to improve your gut health.
- Include herbs and spice: To improve gut health, one of the easiest and safest ways are including herbs and spice in your daily life. Amla powder, ginger, herbal tea, and others can stimulate bile production and help you to ease digestion issues. Also it reduces gas, nausea, and stimulated saliva that are good for better gut health.
- High Fiber: Include high fiber foods in your meal that have several positive impacts on your gut health. Such high fiber foods are oats, peas, leeks, legumes, beans, berries, asparagus, and others.
- Fermented Foods: To improve your gut microbiome health, you must include fermented foods including yogurt, miso, kefir, kimchi, sauerkraut, and others. Along with that include collagen rich foods like salmon, mushrooms, dairy products, bone broth, and others. It will help you to improve your overall health, especially gut health.
- Exercise and Sleep: Exercises are good for not only keeping you healthy but also improve your gut that contributes better moods, brain health, effective digestion, heart health, immunitry, sleep, and other aspects of overall health and wellness. Keep your sleeping pattern healthy. Don’t wake up late at night. At Least take eight hour sleep. A better sleep will help you to get a better gut health.
Get your gut health better and your half work done in order to achieve overall health and wellness because overall wellness depends on your gut health mostly. Look beautiful, stay energised and active, get a strong immune system, and improve your performance with a healthy gut. With herbal supplements like amla powder and following these tips, you can easily get better gut health.